Costa Rica/ 9 Nights TravelZoo Exlcusive
Air, 9 Nts, Beach, Volcano, Cloud Forest, City w/Car and More $619
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your SUV Manual. Upgrade To Automatic from only $29 per person. (Insider tip add WIFI for only $79 for whole time!) Don't want to drive? We can add transfers but recommend driving.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel San Bosco Inn. Located in the center of La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica near the Arenal Volcano. This is the ideal location from which you can explore and enjoy nearby waterfalls, caves, thermal hot springs, and of course the amazing Arenal Volcano. (Stay at San Bosco and have access to sister property Volcano Lodge Hotel & Springs and get use of Hot Springs!)
- Next stop - Head over to the amazing beach area of Tamardino. Playa Tamarindo is well known for its gorgeous white sand beach, for having perfect surf breaks, incredible international and local dining, its proximity to amazing attractions and world-class beaches, and its vibrant and entertaining night life.
- Spend 3 nights at Luna Llena a small Boutique Hotel walking distance to Tamarindo Beach. This hotel is a wonderful place to relax during your unforgettable visit to this unique and growing resort town. After your busy day of fun, dive into the refreshing water of our pool or relax amidst the hotel facilities.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next Stop the Monteverde Biological Cloud Forest Reserve. It is estimated that about 50% of Costa Rica’s biodiversity may be found within this area.
- Spend 2 Nights at Jaguarundi Lodge. Jaguarundi Lodge is the best option for adventurers and explorers that love nature and wish to live this experience in a small mountain lodge. We are located inside the only forest in the heart of Santa Elena. At only a two-minute walk, you can explore and experience the culture, and local traditions while enjoying restaurants and the Monteverde night life.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next and Last Stop the City of San Jose the gateways to many other attractions such as the National Museum, the Gold Museum, the National Theater, the pre-Columbian Jade Museum, the 1920’s “Metal School”, built by G. Eiffel-builder of the Eiffel Tower as well as a variety of interesting and beautiful city parks, Casino's Restaurants, Theatres and much more.
- Spend One night at Parque del Lago. The best location in San José, Hotel Parque del Lago has 40 rooms and offers you everything you need to enjoy a moment of relaxation after a day discovering everything, the city has to offer.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $45 Per Tour Per person!
- Want to Upgrade? In Arenal Stay at Montana De Fuego and get free onsite hot springs, plus mud bath and free guided hike. In Tamarindo Stay at Wyndham Tamarindo (Best Infinity pool in Tamarindo!) In San Jose Stay at the deluxe Studio Hotel. In Monteverde stay at Ficus Sunset Suites - All for only +$169 per person. Splurge a little more and stay at Volcano Lodge Hotel & Thermal Experience (amazing onsite Hot Springs) Margaritaville Beach Resort (where it's 5 o'clock somewhere) and the deluxe Studio Hotel and Ficus Sunset Suites from only $229 more per person.
- ** This is part of a HUGE sale and we have many exclusive rates at top hotels. Call one of our experts to help you if you are not familiar or want advice!
- Base Rate from Orlando, Miami & Fort Lauderdale (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add from Only + $89: Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Fransisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Now - Dec 10 Departures. Add from Only +$149 per person to depart Jan 10 - Aug 2023! (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates. School Breaks and Peak Summer Dates will be higher)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended