Costa Rica 7 Day Vacation - As Seen on Travelzoo
Airfare, 7 Days, Beach & Volcano w/Car & More $499
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic rental car at the airport. Don't want to drive? No problem call us and we can set up transfers. (driving is recommended and very easy, we do suggest adding WIFI for the rental to use google maps)
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area which is the adventure area of Costa Rica. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. You will certainly enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs.
- Spend your first 3 Nights at Hotel Linda Vista. Immerse yourself in the most unique and beautiful setting of the Arenal Volcano area. Our comfortable hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake and Arenal Volcano and specialty Loma Linda Restaurant are set on a panoramic hill top, where the famous Arenal Volcano exposes itself from close by in all its dramatic glory, and with the bordering Lake Arenal offering endless idyllic landscapes with other volcano ranges on the horizon.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next stop - Head over to the amazing beach area of Manual Antonio. Manuel Antonio is the jewel of the Pacific Coast and is home to one of the top beaches in the world, and ranked top 15 by Forbes magazine! The beach is located within one of the smallest national parks in Costa Rica but it is also the most visited due to its varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 species of birds.
- Spend 3 Nights at Tabulia Tree Hotel or Villas Mymosa both located a short distance from the National Park! Both offer an outdoor pool and A/C.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- ** Top tours worth adding Arenal Area: Canopy Tour (ziplining), Lake Tubing, Volcano Hike, Sloth Tour, & Horseback riding All From one low price $45 Per Tour Per person!
- Have some more time? Add 2 nights in the Central Valley cloud forest at Villa Blanca, a superior (unique) Boutique hotel with hiking trails From Only $149 more per person.
- Want to upgrade your hotels?
- Upgrade to Montana De Fuego & Costa Verde from only +$79 per person! (Free unlimited use of Hot Springs & Mud baths at Montana! No breakfast at Costa Verde)
- Upgrade to Volcano Lodge & Shana By The Beach from only +$229 per person and get deluxe hotels with use of Hot Springs!)
- Upgrade to Luxury Hotels Paradise Hot Springs (unlimited use Hot Spring) & Issimo Suites boutique Hotel from only +399 per person.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale/Miami (Available Land Only. This deal is available from ALL cities we can't list every airport. Please call if you need help or can't find the lowest rate 1-800-603-3178.)
- Add from Only + $20: Orlando
- Add from Only + $99: Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, New York & Tampa.
- Add from Only + $139: Boston, Charlotte, Houston, Nashville, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Richmond & Washington D.C.
- Add from Only + 149: Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas & Pittsburgh.
- Add from Only + $160: Austin, Columbus, Dallas, Indianapolis, Louisville.
- Add from Only + $189: Kansas City, San Fransisco & St Louis.
- Add from Only + $229: San Diego, Seattle & Salt Lake City.
- Select 2022 dates! Small fee for 2023 (Select Dates Please Be Flexible to get the lowest rates. Peak Summer Dates and School Breaks WILL be higher) )
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Due to air city tax fluctuations, final display price will reflect an increased cost from the advertised base rate of $8-$34 per person depending on departure city. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees unless its Costa Rica and then it can have tax of 13 percent added. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $20 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included. Jamaica resort tax $4 per night not included. Costa Rica hotel tax not included in all hotels.* Changes may be made to existing reservations but will be subject to change fees starting from $50 per person. Travel insurance is strongly recommended