Barcelo Maya Beach in Mexico w/ Air
Air, 3 Nights, All Inclusive Starting at $439
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare FLL-CUN.
- Spend 3 All Inclusive Nights at the Barcelo Maya Beach. Barceló Maya Beach and Caribe is the largest hotel wing within the Barceló Maya Beach Resort Complex. It is an enchanting place where families, couples, singles, groups of friends and conventions enjoy the benefits of the 24 hours all inclusive. This Mayan-inspired architecture and design resort is embraced by over a mile of private white sand beach and a magnificent natural preserve. The resort is just one hours south of Cancun International Airport, 20 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, and short driving distance from Xcaret, Xel-Ha and Tulum.
- All meals, drinks & tips!
- Base Rate: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $9: Houston.
- Add Only $29: Dallas.
- Add Only $59: NYC.
- Add Only $79: Washington.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta.
- Add Only $129: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $159: Philadelphia & San Antonio.
- Add Only $179: Boston.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- May & June (Add $70 July & September, Add $110 August, Add $80 October)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.