7 Day Costa Rica Volcano & Beach Trip
Air, 6 Nights, Air, Car & Tours Starting at $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare.
- Pick up your rental car at the airport. Dont want to drive? No problem call us - we can set up transfers.
- Start your first 3 Nights in the Arenal area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Montana De Fuego.By the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaņa de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on a private reserve. Montana de Fuego Hotel is located 94 miles from Juan Santamara Airport and 91 miles from Daniel Oduber Airport (Liberia). In the same way Montana de Fuego is located 1 mile from the hot springs available in the area and about 3-4 miles from the Arenal Volcano. Montana de Fuego Hotel and Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor's Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Next stop is the area of Jaco/Punterenas.
- Spend 3 Nights at Punta Leona. Conveniently located within a ninety minute drive from San Jose, the Hotel Punta Leona is situated on one of Costa Rica`s most beautiful beaches. Some of Costa Rica`s best beaches can be found at The Punta Leona Hotel, where you can relax in stunning surroundings, enjoy amenities such as an on-site canopy tour, and indulge in delicious traditional cuisine.
- Breakfast Every Morning!
- Added On Value Tours Included at Montana De Fuego - Guided Early Birdwatching Hike, Guided Farm Tour, Guided Maleku Indiginous Culture Encounter, Unlimited access to hot springs! Tours for $35 Per Person - Canopy + Rappel, Horseback Riding or Tubing on Arenal River.
- Added Value Tours at Punta Leona - Guided Rainforest Hike and Butterfly Garden!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $69: Orlando.
- Add Only $139: Chicago.
- Add Only $149: Boston & New Orleans.
- Add Only $169: Atlanta & NYC.
- Add Only $189: Houston, Los Angeles & Washington DC.
- Add Only $239: Detroit.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Select DatesNov20-Nov25 (Small Fee for other departure dates -must be flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departures.