Costa Rica 3 Region Getaway
Air, 7 Nights, Breakfast, Car & More Starting at $649
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica.
- Pick up your manual Car Rental at the airport -Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers.
- Spend your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Green Lagoon.The Lodge is nestled in a 400-acre farm and situated on the Eastern slopes of Cerro Chato and the Southern slopes of Arenal Volcanoes. In fact, the views of the Cerro Chato Volcano and the main active crater of the amazing Arenal Volcano are impressive, and show both its green side as well as its active crater. Its location, bordering both Arenal and Cerro Chato Volcanoes, The Arenal National Park and the Fortuna Waterfall, allows guests and visitors to observe unlimited quantities of birds, wildlife and fauna in the forests. The mission of this hotel is to offer fine hospitality while having a world of fun Adventurous Expeditions to choose from!
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next head to the region of Guanacaste.
- Spend 3 Nights at Hotel Leyenda. Hotel Leyenda is located two kilometers from Carrillo Beach on Costa Rica's Pacific coast. Carrillo Beach lays 35 minutes away from Nicoya, the cultural and business capital of Guanacaste Province, where local craftsmanship presents some exquisite shopping opportunities. A short walk down the beach from the larger town of Samára, Carrillo Beach is separated from its neighbor by the narrow isthmus, Punto Indio. Though the two beaches are only four kilometers apart, Carrillo is considerably smaller and quieter then Samára. Famous for its superb coral reef and serene white sand beaches, Carrillo Beach is framed by the mountains of the Guanacaste province.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Head to Hotel Parque Del Lago for your last night in San Jose.
- Add tours ahead of time to save time and money! If you need help with anything please call our experienced agents.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $19: Orlando.
- Add Only $129: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas & Detroit.
- Add Only $159: San Francisco & Washington DC.
- Add Only $189: Los Angeles.
- Available from all cities! Call to book!
- Now-Feb (must be flexible for the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.