Costa Rica Vacation w/Transfers Save Over $330pp!
Airfare, 8 days, 3 Cities, Part All - Inclusive & More $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Meet your transfer Guide at the Airport. He will then drive you from the airport to your first stop.
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos a hot springs hotel featuring a really big natural outdoor area, which is both the largest piece of land among hotels in the zone and the very next to Arenal Volcano itself. the hotel has two water slides with continuous water flow from the forest. One of them will offer a thrilling ride, going through a tunnel before the final splash at the big swimming pool. And for the kids, there are two more pools; one for the little ones, with a waterfall flowing from a fake volcano; and another pool for older children, with a water slide just for them.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Unlimited access to on site Hot Springs. Butterfly Garden. Hiking trails and mini zoo!
- You will then be transferred to your Next Stop: The Amazing Beach Area of Guanacaste. Its white-sand coast is often regarded as one of Costa Rica's most beautiful, and the beaches offer many accommodations. Visitors to the region can take surf lessons and enjoy an active nightlife.
- Spend 3 nights at the Allegro Papagayo. This all-inclusive resort offers never-ending fun with activities from aerobics to SCUBA lessons in the freeform pool, all at no extra cost. Guests eager to explore Papagayo Bay's water sports can hop a complimentary shuttle boat to the Private Beach Club. The Allegro Papagayo's all-inclusive rates allow guests to enjoy all meals, snacks and drinks, including an open bar, weekly cocktail party, activities and sports, Beach Club, Fun Club, Kids Club supervised activities and live evening entertainment - all included!
- For added Value we are giving a free upgrade to Oceanview Room!
- Next and Last Stop you will be transferred to the City of San Jose. San Jose features a vibrant urban center, with a pleasant pedestrian-only boulevard taking you by a variety of restaurants, shops, and some of the city's best attractions. At night you can feel the pulsing hearbeat of the city in the festive beats emanating from the many salsa clubs that can be found all over the city. Fanning out from downtown, you will encounter quieter neighborhoods, a variety of tranquil parks, and pockets of activity like the San Pedro Mall and El Pueblo.
- One Night at the Park Inn by Radisson. Situated three blocks from Paseo Colón, the city's main avenue, and walking distance of downtown, the Park Inn hotel's location in San José is perfect for vacations.
- Want to make it a little more special? Upgrade to the Occidental Grand Papagayo and Mountain Paradise for Only $159 more per person!
- Available From ALL Cities. Also Available Land Only. Please call for help 1-800-603-3178.
- Base Rate From Fort Lauderdale
- +$75: Orlando
- +$89: Baltimore & Washington D.C
- +99: Boston & Buffalo
- +129: Atlanta
- +$149: Houston & NYC
- + 175: Norfolk, Pittsburgh, Rochester, Albany, Indianapolis, Dayton (Please call for these cities. They Can NOT be booked online)
- +179: Chicago, Detroit, Denver & Providence
- +199: Los Angeles & San Francisco
- + 229: Austin, San Antonio, Las Vegas & Phoenix (Starts Oct 16 - Dec 10. Please call to book these)
- Aug 7 - 27 $869, $799 Aug 28 - Nov 11, $859 Nov 12 - Nov 26 & $959 Nov 27 - Dec 10)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.