Amazing Costa Rica Eco Tour - Save Over $400!
Airfare, 7 Days, 2 Ciites, Car, tours and more $599
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your automatic Car Rental at the airport. (you are responsible for car insurance and gas.)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 Nights at Green Lagoon. If you are a traveler that is looking for a retreat that incorporates wellness, relaxation and adventure – Green Lagoon is the perfect place for you. Our resort provides excellent views of the Arenal & Cerro Chato Volcanoes, Fortuna City and the extensive Northern Plains of Costa Rica. Immersed in our 400-acre property are private walking and hiking trails of Cerro Chato ANC Park & Gardens and the Biological Corridor.
- Included In this package is Access to Cerro Chato National Park. You can take a relaxing stroll admiring the colorful local birds or a challenging self-guided hike to the Green Lagoon at the top of Cerro Chato. The trails also lead to the wildlife and rainforest preserve within the property.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop is the Beach area of the Central Pacific which is very well known for its beautiful beaches, touristy coastal towns and fantastic surfing opportunities, offering visitors a plethora of activities to enjoy, including sport fishing , sunbathing , golf, snorkeling and scuba-diving.
- Spend 3 Nights at the Hotel Punta Leona. There are a lot of reasons why people visit this hotel. Gorgeous Beaches, fabulous coastal views combined with nature. At this hotel you will see white- face monkeys, coatis, scarlet macaws, iguanas, toucans and other species roaming the grounds freely. Our property is covered by vegetation, trees, low-hanging vines, vibrant greenery and brilliantly colored flowers, the forest here is simply amazing, We have a varied habitat that attracts both forest and water birds, we are an excellent place for birders.
- For added Value at Hotel Punta Leona in Costa Rica, you to have the opportunity to learn about our beautiful and fascinating flora and fauna by participating in the guided walks daily (except Tuesdays) that are included in this package!
- Early Bird Walk: Departure time: 6:15 AM (Duration: approx. 2½ hours) Enjoy the exciting experience of an early morning walk through Tropical Forest. You will see and learn about some of the beautiful, exotic birds of the area. Our reserve has five special birding locations. Each one is visited during a five day cycle of morning walks. The areas are: Limoncito Beach road, Pipra Trail, Paso de Los Monos Trail, Los Cusingos road and the Insect Observatory site.
- Natural History Walk: Departure time: 10:00 AM (Duration aprox. 2 hours) This easy walk will introduce you to the world of nature that we left a long time ago. With the help of our guide, you will learn about the botany, animals and insects found in the area.
- Night Walk: Departure time: 7:30 PM (Duration: approx. 1½ hours) Night time provides an exciting opportunity to view the interaction between a wide variety of the flora and fauna found in tropical rainforests. There is a large number of nocturnal amphibians, reptiles and mammals such as owls, pauraques, bats and kinajous that can be observed. Also, fragrances of flowers such as the pithaya cactus flower and insects can be very prevalent at night. This walk on the trails of Punta Leona’s Reserve lasts approximately 2 hours. The objective is to learn about and experience nature from a perspective that incorporates all senses.
- We are the Costa Rica Experts! Call for information, Call To add another Area in Costa Rica, Call to Speak to our professional agents or just Call to hear the excitement in our agents voices as they speak of one of our favorite destinations.
- Available Land Only! Also available from ALL cities! (We cant list all)
- Please note that the online booking link with calendar is based on Fort Lauderdale departure dates. If you cant find your price from your city please call us to help. 1-800-603-3178
- Base Rate from Fort Lauderdale!
- Add Only $129: Baltimore, Boston, & Washington DC. (please call to book these cities).
- Add Only $149: NYC.
- Add Only $169: Chicago.
- Add Only $199: Cleveland (Call to Book This City)
- Add Only $209: Detroit, Hartford, Islip, Manchester, Norfolk, & Rochester. (please call to book these cities)
- Add Only $229: Los Angeles.
- Add Only $309: San Francisco
- Select Dates Aug 26 - Oct 31 Departures Add Only $49 For Select November Departures. Add Only $125 for Select July 20 - Aug 26 & Dec 1 - 15 Departures. Add
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.