Costa Rica Adventure package!
Costa Rica, 3 Cities, Car, Tours & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel Car)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Los Lagos a hot springs hotel featuring a really big natural outdoor area, which is both the largest piece of land among hotels in the zone and the very next to Arenal Volcano itself. the hotel has two water slides with continuous water flow from the forest. One of them will offer a thrilling ride, going through a tunnel before the final splash at the big swimming pool. And for the kids, there are two more pools; one for the little ones, with a waterfall flowing from a fake volcano; and another pool for older children, with a water slide just for them.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Unlimited access to on site Hot Springs. Butterfly Garden. Hiking trails and mini zoo!
- For added Value and Convenience we have included Canopy (Zip Line) Tour in this area. On this tour you have the possibility of seeing tropical birds & howler monkeys, while you are a guest in their home. Our Canopy Tour rig is a series of cables attached from tree to tree, on which you glide using a pulley that is secured with mountain climbing equipment. You will enjoy the tour safely, facing front as you soar through the rainforest, although we encourage people to try different positions to make the most of the experience.
- Next Stop the Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica, with easy access, ease and variety of services including all meals and accommodation and wide range of flora and fauna in such a small place, the park is among the most visited in the country. Among the main attractions are the beaches surrounded by rainforest. Because of this, the park attracts surfers, swimmers, birders and ecotourists.
- Spend 3 Costa Verde. (efficiency) just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird's-eye view of the Park's majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys.
- For added Value and Convenience we have included Manuel Antonio National Park Tour! This park is just south of Quepos on the Pacific Coast. Perhaps It is so popular because of its expansive white sand beaches backed by an evergreen forest that grows right up to the high tide line. The principal habitants are primary forest, secondary forest, mangrove swamps, lagoons and beach vegetation. There is quite a varied fauna with 109 species of mammals and 184 of birds. The park includes 12 little isles just off the coast; these often visited by a number of dolphins and, at times, migrating whales can be observed.
- Next and Last Stop the city of San Jose.
- 1 night at the Best Western Irazu.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderale.
- Add Only $9: Orlando & Tampa.
- Add Only $89: Chicago & La Guardia.
- Add Only $99: Atlanta & Boston.
- Add Only $109: Houston.
- Add Only $129: Miami.
- Add Only $139: Detroit.
- Add Only $149: Dallas, Minneapolis, & Newark.
- Add Only $169: Las Vegas & NY JFK.
- Add Only $199: Denver.
- Add Only $249: Allentown, Buffalo, & Burlington.
- Add Only $259: Charleston, Los Angeles, Mobile, & Nashville.
- Add Only $269: Austin, Columbus, San Francisco, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $289: Baltimore & Reno.
- Add Only $319: Portland & Seattle.
- Add Only $339: Albany & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $369: Phoenix.
- Add Only $419: Charlotte, Madison, Salt Lake City, & St Louis.
- Select dates Now - Dec 15 (Please be flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.