Amazing Riu Punta Cana Summer Sale
Air, 6 Days, All - Inclusive, Great Resort $689
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to Punta Cana/La Romana (Depends on the airport)
- 5 Nights Resort Stay at The Riu Naiboa. All 362 guestrooms are comfortable and feature a balcony or terrace, a mini-bar, and a liquor dispenser. Suites are also available for those families seeking a little extra room. Take a walk through Caribbean Street, which is located within the RIU Resort Complex. This area features an assortment of shops, jewelers, a gym, Pacha nightclub, billiards, and a photo studio and lab. Activities in resort include volleyball, tennis, windsurfing, and sailing. Dining options include buffets and on-the-spot cooking stations, and two à la carte restaurants: Italian and Grill Steakhouse. For lunch, snacks, pizzas, pastas, fresh fruits, and salads are available. Even the pickiest eaters will be satisfied!
- All Meals, Drink, Tips and non-motorized water sports!
- Upgrade to the Riu Bambu from Only $79
- Upgrade to Riu Palace From Only $199 more per person for the whole 5 Nights!
- Available land only and from All cities!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $129: Boston.
- Add Only $159: Tampa.
- Add Only $169: Buffalo.
- Add Only $199: Atlanta & NYC.
- Add Only $209: Washington DC.
- Add Only $219: Burlington & Chicago.
- Add Only $229: Albany.
- Add Only $289: Houston.
- Add Only $349: San Francisco.
- Add Only $389: Dallas & Los Angeles.
- Select Dates June - Oct 22 (Must be flexible to get the lowest rates)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.