Costa Rica, 3 City Sampler Huge Savings!
Air, 9 Days, 3 Cities, Car, Breakfast & More! Hurry Before it's gone $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (Manuel Car)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights at Hotel Villas Eco Arenal.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop the Beach Area of Manuel Antonio. Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica, with easy access, ease and variety of services including all meals and accommodation and wide range of flora and fauna in such a small place, the park is among the most visited in the country. Among the main attractions are the beaches surrounded by rainforest. Because of this, the park attracts surfers, swimmers, birders and ecotourists.
- Spend 3 Tabulia Tree Hotel.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Next Stop the Central Highlands. Visitors to this area can find Poas Volcano, Barva Volcano and La Paz Waterfall. In its southeast, the region contains both the Irazu and Turriabla Volcanoes. Bordered by lowlands to the north and the Central Valley to the south, the Central Highlands Region of Costa Rica awaits with beautiful discoveries around every corner. Home to national parks and protected reserves, the region supplies ample resources to nature-enthusiasts and outdoor-lovers. Its terrain boasts superb wildlife havens and thriving vegetation up to altitudes of 11,260 ft.
- Spend 2 Nights at The Hotel & Villas La Condesa is located just 15 minutes from the center of the province of Heredia and 40 minutes from Juan Santamaria International Airport. Surrounded by gardens, mountains and fresh air. The Hotel has a heated swimming pool and an indoor Jacuzzi, surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers. These amenities are a great option to relax and have fun with your family and friends.
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Make Sure you add tours ahead of time as they DO sell out!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $99: Orlando.
- Add Only $119: Miami & Tampa.
- Add Only $149: Boston.
- Add Only $169: Austin, NY JFK, & Newark.
- Add Only $179: La Guardia.
- Add Only $219: Baltimore, Buffalo, & Hartford.
- Add Only $239: Charleston.
- Add Only $249: Burlington & San Francisco.
- Add Only $269: Atlanta, Chicago, Reno, & Seattle.
- Add Only $289: Los Angeles & Portland.
- Add Only $299: Detroit, Greensboro, Minneapolis, & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $319: Dallas.
- Add Only $329: Denver, Las Vegas, & Nashville.
- Add Only $339: Charlotte & Phoenix.
- Add Only $349: Albany.
- Add Only $369: Columbus, Houston, & St Louis.
- Add Only $399: Madison, Mobile, Salt Lake City, & San Antonio.
- Add Only $409: Allentown & Harrisburg.
- Select Dates Jan - April Departures (Please note if your school is closed your rate will be higher due to air cost.!)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.