Exotic Costa Rica Deluxe Experience! Adult Only Hotel
Air, 7 Days, Caribbean Beach + City, Car, Breakfast & More $699
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport (mandatory car insurance is not included and about $25 a day payable in destination)
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Head down to the amazing Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. (My Favorite Area!)
- This wild, often overlooked coastal stretch, an 11-mile-long necklace of small sandy coves located in southern Limón province, may be in one of Costa Rica’s most diverse, populated by a blend of Costa Ricans, English-speaking Afro-Caribbeans, indigenous Cabecar and Bribri Indians, and plenty of expatriates, from French fashion designers to old German hippies. Drive south beyond the small village of Puerto Viejo, a tiny grid of streets lined with surf bars and cafes with names like Peace & Love and EZ Times, and you’ll find pristine beaches where palm trees bend and sway over the water’s edge. Reggae music emanates from cheerful pastel-painted shops. An old-growth forest, often just yards from the shore, is alive with sloths, toucans and monkeys. (sometimes they come to the restaurants!)
- Spend 4 amazing Nights at the adult Only Banana Azul. Welcome to a hotel built out of local hardwoods that has 14 beautiful guest rooms, all with free wireless internet to accommodate adventurous travelers looking for a comfortable, tranquil place to stay while visiting the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica. The brand new pool and 8 person cool water jacuzzi, which flows into the pool, are now open. Relax under one our new shade Palapas and enjoy some poolside bar service. Blooming gardens adorn the property, as does several freely-hanging hammocks, providing the perfect spot for afternoon napping or leisurely reading. A small river, inhabited by fish and turtles, flows through portions of the property, adding a lighter element to the ongoing natural soundtrack of waves crashing against the shoreline.
- Breakfast Included!
- Next Stop the City of San Jose. San Jose is small and cozy. Although its style and architecture are contemporary, some buildings of strong European influence, mainly British and French, can still be found as a heritage of the economic coffee prosperity from the turn of the century.
- Send 2 nights in Luxury at the Costa Rica Marriott. Voted by Condé Nast as one of the best hotels in Central America and Mexico, the Marriott San Jose, Costa Rica Hotel is a beautiful colonial hacienda set on a 30 acre coffee plantation. With unique architecture and elegant antiques, this luxury hotel in San Jose features captivating grounds, exceptional service and a relaxing ambiance. With outdoor pools, a golf driving range and the Kuo Spa this luxury San Jose hotel is perfect for an ideal Costa Rica vacation
- Breakfast Every Morning.
- Available land Only for those of you who have miles or air credits! Also Available from ALL cities we can't list all please call or book online for help!
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale.
- Add Only $89: Orlando & Miami.
- Add Only $109: Tampa
- Add Only $159: Chicago & NY.
- Add Only $169: Atlanta, Newark, Richmond
- Add Only $189: Detroit
- Add Only $199: Washington DC.
- Add Only $206: Dallas
- Add Only $229: Boston & Detroit.
- Add Only $269: Baltimore, Minneapolis, & Philadelphia.
- Add Only $329: San Francisco.
- *Please note these rates are based on a certain class of airfare and NOT available every day. If you can't find the lowest rate and you have flexibility on departure call our experts! 1-800-603-3178.
- Now - Dec 15 Add Only $99 for Jan/Feb Departures! (Thanksgiving week is not available at that price. Must Be Flexible to get the lowest rate)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus round trip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.