Costa Rica Spring/Summer Savings!
Airfare, 9 Days, 3 Cities, Car, Breakfast & More $799
Your Package Includes:
- Roundtrip Airfare to San Jose Costa Rica
- Pick up your Car Rental at the airport
- Don't Want to drive? No Problem We can add transfers Just Call Us!
- Start your amazing vacation in the Arenal Area. Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- 3 Nights At Hotel Magic Mountain. This property offers a prime location, panoramic Volcano views, luxury accommodations and unrivaled service.
- Breakfast Every Morning
- Next Stop The Beach area of Manuel Antonio. The Manuel Antonio area is one of the most beautiful and bio-diverse areas in the world. Although it is the houses the country's smallest national park, the stunning beauty and diversity of wildlife is unequaled in sheer beauty. The Park is home to acres of rain forest, natural beaches and coral reefs. The beaches are the most beautiful in the country, with the rainforest spilling down from the mountains above. On the beaches you can worship the sun, learn to surf, or even snorkel with the tropical fish on the offshore reefs.
- 3 Nights at Costa Verde. Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird's-eye view of the Park's majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys.
- Next Stop the Central Valley Cloud Forest.
- 2 Nights Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve. Located in the foothills of the central highlands, an hour from the San Jose International Airport, is the Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel. Here you'll be surrounded by pristine cloud forest and a private biological reserve. Medicinal plants, hundreds of bird species, insects and amazing fauna are just part of the area's attractions. A short distance away lays the nearby town of San Ramon, offering excellent restaurants, bars, and museums.
- Breakfast every Morning
- Guided Night Hike in the cloud forest
- **Book tours ahead of time to save money and ensure you get the tours you want!
- ***We Are The Costa Rica Experts! We handle every area. Please call if you need help with anything.
- Base Rate From: Fort Lauderdale
- Add Only $99: Orlando
- Add Only $129: Tampa.
- Add Only $159: La Guardia
- Add Only $179: Atlanta & Miami.
- Add Only $229: Chicago.
- Add Only $269: Dallas, Detroit, & Rochester.
- Add Only $289: NY JFK & Newark.
- Add Only $309: Baltimore, Boston, Burlington, Phoenix, Raleigh, & Washington DC.
- Add Only $319: Houston & San Antonio.
- Add Only $329: Denver, Minneapolis, & Myrtle Beach.
- Add Only $339: San Francisco.
- Add Only $349: Austin, Jacksonville, & Los Angeles.
- Add Only $359: Allentown, Buffalo, Fort Myers, Knoxville, Las Vegas, & Savannah.
- Add Only $369: Albany, Binghampton, Birmingham, Charleston, Greensboro, Harrisburg, Hartford, Manchester, Mobile, Nashville, Newport News, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Richmond, & Syracuse.
- Add Only $379: Columbus & Hilton Head.
- Add Only $389: Akron, Louisville, & New Orleans.
- Add Only $399: Charlotte & Toronto.
- Add Only $429: Cleveland.
- Add Only $439: Boise, Flint, Indianapolis, Memphis, Omaha, St Louis, & Wichita.
- Add Only $449: Albuquerque, Aspen, Bloomington, Cincinnati, Des Moines, El Paso, Fargo, Fort Wayne, Kansas City, Little Rock, Madison, Milwaukee, Portland, Reno, & Seattle.
- Add Only $479: Montreal & Ottawa.
- Add Only $519: Calgary & Salt Lake City.
- Add Only $529: Edmonton.
- Add Only $569: Halifax, Quebec, & Vancouver.
- Add Only $599: Winnipeg.
- April 27 - July 24 (Add Only $99 for Now - April 26)
- Sample rates displaying above are for the travel period represented. Sample air/hotel packages above include accommodation plus roundtrip air for travel during the noted time period under departure dates. Package prices are per person, based upon double occupancy. Package prices vary by date, departure city, and availability. Package prices include taxes and fees. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Baggage charges and allowances vary by carrier and can change frequently. Most major carriers are charging a fee for all checked bags the price per bag can range from $25 - $50 per bag and more if the bag is over 40 LBS. Some airlines, including Spirit Airlines, are charging a fee for carry-on bag as well as pre assigned seats. Clients must check with their airline for the most current baggage information. If taking a rental car Insurance is Not included and may be mandatory and can range from $14 - $30 a day. Departure Taxes (If Applicable) are not included as well as Tourist Cards or Visas. Costa Rica Has a $28 Per person Departure Tax which is collected at the airport on departure.